Thursday, March 11, 2010



They come, and they go. Just. like. that.

Damn, I feel just like you. Exactly like you. Just that you don't know who you are. I'm suddenly quite sick of being happy and so full of yellow. I bought a yellow gerbera today (hanan got the dark pink one and I gave emily the light pink one). Its so cheery, it got me smiling for the rest of the day (after breakfast with the class). Just.. not now.










Well, after they (the study mates) left for dinz, I felt empty and didn't feel empty. Not like my presence makes a difference. It did.

I got retard, jon and whisper friend to draw stuff on my post-it pads with coloured markers, I felt like an art teacher beaming with pride at the moment cause it felt kinda accomplishing (I don't know why). Maybe I should be some kind of kindergerten teacher cause they were exactly like kids when drawing those stuff! Random hi-bye friends in school can actually cheer you up alot. A note wrote "stay happy" and it was kinda cute, haha.


So were all the happiness oozing out of me just a fake front or were the flowers just an excuse to make myself happy? Neh, not at all. We're entitled to mixed emotions and its not as though I was upset anyway. More like a ride of emotions? :]

& you're gone, here comes the aircrash. Like you'll ever know.


I quote from ly, "There are times I want to express myself but that inability to articulate my exact raw emotions as they are puts myself off."

No comments: